First Hour of Year 2007

Happy New Year! What did you do in the first hour of Year 2007?

When the countdown activity had just finished, my MSN messenger prompted a user logging on. Since the user's MSN name was very long, I was curious to see who the user was by his email address.

I: Happy New Year
He: I can't write English
I: Are you ????
He: yes
I: Are you in US?
He: no. in Chile, south america

My god! Because of a small difference (underscore) in the email addresses, I communicated with the man whose mother tongue is Spanish in the first hour of Year 2007. I also accepted his request of practising his English. I think there will be more fun later on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Event: Developer Productivity Engineering: What's in it for me?

Mark Six Analyst

Ethical Hacking 101