New Chairs

I had not come back the university for quite a long time. What is it to me? It's memory.

When I sat on the seat of the mini-bus, I felt very comfortable, very relaxed. Under the big moon, the mini-bus flied through the time and the space. All outter scenes became blurred until the mini-bus arrived.

The entrance remained unchanged, I thought that the whole campus had done so. When I arrived at the atrium, I found differences. There was an additional local bank beside newly built stairs. Some banners of complaining prohibition of banner sea were raised. The library was named by the name of a local rich man, who worked for numbers and was named by a number. I was surprised.



I walked down to LG5 through escalator. I found very nice tables and chairs in LG3. I like them. Tables and chairs in public areas were wonderful places for students to gather and discuss. They were the warmbed of knowledges.

On the other hand, the seats in front of Hall I were replaced by a statue of an ancient Chinese invention. Was the invention knowledge as well? Yes, it was, even though it meant looking back.

In addition, the LG5 Food Court, where had been various restaurants, became a big Mc and a single restaurant called Gold Bowl. Is a gold bowl really necessary for graduates who are supposed to be full of innovation and entrepreneurship? Did the shadow of the current society structure expand over the campus which was supposed to be an energetic dreamland?

I don't know.

The world of monopoly, simplux and no discussion will still move but not move forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Event: Developer Productivity Engineering: What's in it for me?

Ethical Hacking 101

Mark Six Analyst