LightsOut Hong Kong

Attention please, attention please. Here is an annoucement for all Hong Kong people. Please turn off lights at your office or home for three minutes at 8pm 8th August to protest against the serious problem of Air Pollution of Hong Kong.



Campaign Website: http://lightsout.com.hk/


Dear Chief Executive Donald Tsang,

We need your help. When you tolerate the air pollution, you damage your living place. Now the problem gets more serious to damage our tourism and foreign investment. Take action! Demand clean air. Help us stop pollution. Let's terminate it!

Best regards,
A typical Hong Kong citizen who loves Arnold and Jackie

Comments

Snoopyodle said…
Haha..thanks for the mentioning..but I got home late tonight..so couldn't join the event~
Teki Chan said…
You showed your concern too in your blog.

If we care enough for the living, Make a little space
be a better place...

By the way, your story reminds me my old boss's saying: "
I'm a boss but you ain't. Why? coz I'm BULLSHIT enough... haha!"
スロ / Bernat said…
I read about it (pollution problem) but I didn't thought it was so worrying.

Popular posts from this blog

Event: Developer Productivity Engineering: What's in it for me?

Ethical Hacking 101

Mark Six Analyst